- This is the website for Bee Fresh Farms Ltd (beefresh.nz), a New Zealand-based company. The following Terms and Conditions apply to all users visiting our website. If you use this website you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The purpose of our website is to inform you about Bee Fresh Farms and the products we produce, represent or extract. Some of our products are available for purchase through our website.
- We assume that our website users, including customers purchasing products through our website, are aged 18 years and over.
- While we endeavour to provide information on this website that is correct at time of publication we are not responsible for any consequence as a result of errors or incorrect information contained.
- The information contained in this website, including terms and conditions, products, pricing or shipping, may change without notice.
- In using this website, and in providing this website, you and we undertake to behave reasonably and in good faith to resolve any matters that may arise.
- We will do our best to describe accurately the products available for sale. However, we cannot guarantee that the product representations and descriptions are accurate, current or complete.
- Not all products that Bee Fresh Farms retails are available online.
- From time to time we may be out of certain stock items. Where you have ordered and paid for an out of stock item we will inform you and provide you with the option of waiting for restock, or refund if the product is no longer available.
Ordering and payment
- To order a product through our website for the first time, you will need to register and provide contact details. This information is retained so your future orders can be made more quickly.
- You are responsible for ensuring the information you provide is correct.
- You will need to pay for your order, and cost of delivery if it applies, at the time of order.
- You can pay for your order using direct bank transfer or credit card.
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, full payment must be received within 2 working days of your order. Bee Fresh Farms reserves the right to cancel your order if payment is not received within the specified time.
- Your order will be despatched once payment has been received.
- If you provide incomplete or incorrect information resulting in additional costs being incurred by Bee Fresh Farms, we reserve the right to seek payment of those costs before despatching your order.
- Bee Fresh Farms may for any reason refuse an order.
- If payment has been made and Bee Fresh Farms has refused your order, we will endeavour to refund your payment within 15 working days.
- Bee Fresh Farms uses New Zealand Couriers for our deliveries.
- Where it applies, you must pay the cost of delivering products to you.
- We aim to dispatch your order 1 to 2 working days of receiving your order.
- While delivery is outside of our control, we anticipate your order should be received within 2 working days of our dispatching to you, or 4 working days for rural delivery.
- Delivery is only available to New Zealand physical addresses. We cannot ship to post office boxes.
Refunds and returns
- All products sold through the Bee Fresh Farms website are final. They are sold on the basis of no returns, except where the products are faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied, and where required by New Zealand law.
- Where you have ordered and paid for an out-of-stock item, we will advise you an estimated availability date and dispatch as soon as possible. If the timing is not acceptable to you and you choose to cancel your order, we will offer you an alternative or refund your payment.
- Bee Fresh Farms may, at our sole discretion, accept returns of goods provided they are undamaged, unopened and unused, in saleable condition. This must be advised and returned to us within 14 working days of your receiving it. In these situations, a credit or a refund will be offered to you, less cost of delivery and return.
- Where Bee Fresh Farms has refused your order, we will refund any payment you may have made, less any costs incurred in handling it.